Dehydration at the workplace is a serious matter. It usually creates health, safety and productivity issues for the employees as well as employers. Studies confirm that this situation is less dangerous in winter than hot months. Actually, less sweat is excreted in the winter that’s why less water is wasted. Adverse effects have been noticed because of the water reduction especially when the workers remain in hot conditions for long without water. Drinking more and more water at the workplace is essential in order to avoid the dehydration and its consequences.
Causes of Dehydration at Work:
Here are different causes of dehydration at the workplace.
- Outdoor causes: In most of the cases, outdoor workers perform an intense physical activity. They are expected to work in hot conditions without any shade and protection. No doubt, safety options are available but it is impossible to stop sweat while working outside. According to some experts, workers wearing protective clothing may experience excessive sweating. These things indicate the need for hydration.
- Indoor causes: People working at offices or indoor conditions are also expected to face dehydration. In most of the cases, indoor workers don’t feel thirst but they experience water loss because of urination. Long journeys, mental stress, and excessive workload are some main causes of dry out inside the buildings. On the other hand, an office where lots of workers are present lacks proper humidity. This is another cause of dehydration.
1 Gallon Coldest Water Bottle BUY NOW
Symptoms of Dehydration:
Well, the symptoms of dehydration vary in both conditions. People in the outdoor fields expected to face excessive sweating, tiredness, headache, laziness, dizziness, and pain in muscles. In contrast, indoor workers need to see the loss of concentration, tiredness, darkness in front of eyes, heavy head, neck and shoulder pain and respiration issues.
How to Prevent Dehydration?
Fortunately, there are several ways to manage hydration level. One can easily manage hydration at the workplace by using different simple steps. Here are some steps you should take for this purpose.
- Drink enough water: Get Coldest Water Bottle 1 Gallon which is a specialized stainless steel bottle. This water bottle is insulated and has a strong lid with high-quality straw.
- Drink water with short intervals: The coldest bottle is best as it keeps water cold for your entire working day.
- Don’t let thirst appear as it is the initial symptom: If you feel thirsty then you are a victim of dehydration.
- Drink at least 1 to 1.5 liters per day: Coldest Water Bottle 1 Gallon is ideal to fulfill this requirement.
What are Common Signs of Dehydration?
We are going to mention some points showing the time to drink water.
- Dry mouth
- No tears when crying
- A headache
- Decreased or pale yellow concentrated urine
It is important to replenish body fluids while at the workplace. Coldest Water Bottle 1 Gallon provides an opportunity to fulfill fluid levels. Whether you work outdoors or indoor, this bottle will deliver real health comfort. Stay healthy and fresh by focusing on dehydration.