We believe in only owning 1 water bottle.
This is the #1, best water bottle, your last bottle, built of the highest quality materials to live a long life and to keep your water the coldest as long as possible.
Cold Up to 36+ Hours
- Fully insulated 2.0 Lid technology, which keeps water colder longer
- Cold up to 36 hours or more
- No-Sweat Technology
- Floats in oceans and pools so you never lose it
- Fits in 99% of cup holders, bike racks, and cars
- Rubber Grip and big handle for carrying-Perfect size-Not too big, not too small!
- Durability-Very strong and solid build-Fits big ice cubes
- Odor Resistant
- 100% BPA-Free and Toxin free -Easy to clean -Reusable water bottle that will last years
- Non-Leak enclosed bacteria resistant cap
- Most other water bottles contain Bis-phenol A, a form of plastic derived from chemicals that are harmful to the human body.
- The Coldest Water Bottle is made out of thick stainless steel.
Video Review by Travel and Fitness
This creation and making of this video review was not paid for or incentivized in any way. It was 100% made without our knowledge. However, they have allowed us to share this video with all of you. You can check out more of their amazing content over at Travel & Fitness.
What makes The Coldest Water feel so magical?
The science & engineering behind the scenes.
Most products you have are average. We hate that. When we build a product, we look to re-think how we can do it better, colder and more superior. We are an elite team of engineers based in Naples, Florida working day and night to invent the coldest, most superior products. 5 years later, and many patents filed, The Coldest Bottle, The Coldest Pillow, The Coldest Ice Packs were born. Some call it 'game-changing' but we just want to build products we are proud of, that we love and use every day, which ultimately, create less waste for the planet. ...Read full story
The Coldest Beach Cleanup Initiative
The Coldest Beach Cleanup Initiative was founded to improve our beaches, waterways, and oceans while meeting others and networking.
The oceans face a massive and growing threat from something you encounter everyday: plastics. An estimated 17.6 billion pounds of plastic leaks into the marine environment from land-based sources every year—this is roughly equivalent to dumping a garbage truck full of plastic into the oceans every minute.
Every month our team, together with Coldest Volunteers around the world dedicate hours, resources, & technology into removing plastic from our oceans. Learn more
The Coldest Team
All products are backed by The Coldest Guarantee
Free & Fast Returns. No Hassles. More happy.
Use extreme caution when using with hot liquids. Depending on altitude, pressure, temperature, and other factors may affect bottle and performance.