We believe in only owning 1 water bottle.
This is the #1, best water bottle, your last bottle, built of the highest quality materials to live a long life and to keep your water the coldest as long as possible.
Cold Up to 36+ Hours
- Fully insulated 2.0 Lid technology, which keeps water colder longer
- Cold up to 36 hours or more
- No-Sweat Technology
- Floats in oceans and pools so you never lose it
- Fits in 99% of cup holders, bike racks, and cars
- Rubber Grip and big handle for carrying-Perfect size-Not too big, not too small!
- Durability-Very strong and solid build-Fits big ice cubes
- Odor Resistant
- 100% BPA-Free and Toxin free -Easy to clean -Reusable water bottle that will last years
- Non-Leak enclosed bacteria resistant cap
- Most other water bottles contain Bis-phenol A, a form of plastic derived from chemicals that are harmful to the human body.
- The Coldest Water Bottle is made out of thick stainless steel.
Video Review by Travel and Fitness
This creation and making of this video review was not paid for or incentivized in any way. It was 100% made without our knowledge. However, they have allowed us to share this video with all of you. You can check out more of their amazing content over at Travel & Fitness.
LETS SAVE THE WORLD, TOGETHER.
Customers years later have said they’re still using the same bottle they bought from us which motivates us to push harder.
Reusability in water bottles is just one way to eliminate the plastic waste that ends up in landfills and oceans.
Our water bottles tend to be heavier and colder, as they are built of premium materials. By building for maximum durability, we believe you’ll use your bottle for years to come rather than disposing of them.
Humans buy a million plastic bottles per minute, of which 91% of all plastic is not recycled. On average plastic takes 400 years to decompose naturally.
We have to do more, and we will.
THE SUNFLOWER INITIATIVE
For every order, we commit a small percentage of the order value and a lot of our time to the Sunflower Initiative. We started this year 1 into the business. It’s a unique initiative where we grow beds of sunflowers in communities and give back to the Earth.