THE COLDEST WATER BOTTLE
We believe in only owning 1 water bottle. This is the #1, best water bottle, your last bottle, built of the highest quality materials to live a long life and to keep your water the COLDEST as long as possible.
- Cold up to 36 hours or more
- No-Sweat Technology
- Floats in oceans and pools so you never lose it
- Fits in 99% of Cup holders, bike racks, cars
- Rubber Grip and big handle for carrying
- Perfect size – Not too big, not too small!
- Durability -Very strong and solid build -Fit big ice cubes
- Odor Resistant -Tight, non-leak screw cap with option for to add a straw cap
- Light-weight, yet strongest durable water bottle build
- 100% BPA-Free and Toxin free -Easy to clean -Reusable water bottle that will last years
- Non-Leak enclosed bacteria resistant cap
- Most other water bottles contain Bis-phenol A, a form of plastic derived from chemicals that are harmful to the human body
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
Video Review by Travel and Fitness
This creation and making of this video review was not paid for or incentivized in any way. It was 100% made without our knowledge. However, they have allowed us to share this video with all of you. You can check out more of their amazing content over at Travel & Fitness.
What makes The Coldest Water feel so magical?
The science & engineering behind the scenes.
Most products you have are average. We hate that. When we build a product, we look to re-think how we can do it better, colder and more superior. We are an elite team of engineers based in Naples, Florida working day and night to invent the coldest, most superior products. 5 years later, and many patents filed, The Coldest Bottle, The Coldest Cooler, The Coldest Ice Packs, and The Darkest Coffee was born. Some call it 'game-changing' but we just want to build products we are proud of, that we love and use every day, which ultimately, create less waste for the planet. ...Read full story
"18 DEGREES COLDER THAN COMPETITION!
-FREAKIN' REVIEWS | YOUTUBE
Important note: We did not pay, sponsor, solicit, or endorse Freakin' Reviews for a product video review in any way, shape or form. You watch full version here.