- #1 COLDEST Tumbler – Beverages Cold and Hot at least 3x longer, Stainless Steel, Double Wall, Vacuum Sealed
- FOR ATHLETES AND HIGH PERFORMERS- Outdoors Cyclists, Runners, Hiking, Camping,Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Office,Outdoor Cup
- FITS 99% CUPHOLDERS – Built to go with you anywhere
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEED – Your purchase will be backed by a 100% money-back guarantee & Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects.
This is the #1, best water tumbler, your last cup, built of the highest quality materials to live a long life
- 100% BPA-Free and Toxin free
- Easy to clean
- Reusable water bottle that will last years
- Non-Leak enclosed bacteria resistant cap
- Most other tumblers and cups contain Bis-phenol A, a form of plastic derived from chemicals that are harmful to the human body. The Coldest Water Tumbler is made out of thick stainless steel.
- We are offering the best tumbler cup on the market today.Which is why we offer a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy if you are not satisfied with our product within 90 days.
- Priced low as part of our promotion, offer ends soon! Click to buy.
Durable, enough for multiple lifetimes.
- Epic for beverages, water, coffee, tea, ,beer, ice cream, and sodas
- No-Sweat Technology
- Fits in 99% of Cup holders, bike racks, cars
- Perfect size – Not too big, not too small!
- Durability -Very strong and solid build
- Fit big ice cubes
- Odor Resistant, easy clean
- Light-weight, yet strongest durable water cup build
- Built for YEARS OF TOUGHNESS – Solid durable build with Premium Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel
LETS SAVE THE WORLD, TOGETHER.
Customers years later have said they’re still using the same bottle they bought from us which motivates us to push harder.
Reusability in water bottles is just one way to eliminate the plastic waste that ends up in landfills and oceans.
Our water bottles tend to be heavier and colder, as they are built of premium materials. By building for maximum durability, we believe you’ll use your bottle for years to come rather than disposing of them.
Humans buy a million plastic bottles per minute, of which 91% of all plastic is not recycled. On average plastic takes 400 years to decompose naturally.
We have to do more, and we will.
What makes The Coldest Water feel so magical?
The science & engineering behind the scenes.
Most products you have are average. We hate that. When we build a product, we look to re-think how we can do it better, colder and more superior. We are an elite team of engineers based in Naples, Florida working day and night to invent the coldest, most superior products. 5 years later, and many patents filed, The Coldest Bottle, The Coldest Pillow, The Coldest Ice Packs were born. Some call it 'game-changing' but we just want to build products we are proud of, that we love and use every day, which ultimately, create less waste for the planet. ...Read full story
The Coldest Beach Cleanup Initiative
The Coldest Beach Cleanup Initiative was founded to improve our beaches, waterways, and oceans while meeting others and networking.
The oceans face a massive and growing threat from something you encounter everyday: plastics. An estimated 17.6 billion pounds of plastic leaks into the marine environment from land-based sources every year—this is roughly equivalent to dumping a garbage truck full of plastic into the oceans every minute.
Every month our team, together with Coldest Volunteers around the world dedicate hours, resources, & technology into removing plastic from our oceans. Learn more
The Coldest Team
All products are backed by The Coldest Guarantee
Free & Fast Returns. No Hassles. More happy.