Combination of diet and exercise tips can result in losing belly fat and building six pack abs?

0
0

What combination of diet and exercise tips can result in losing belly fat and building six pack abs?

  • You must to post comments
0
0

You can’t lose belly fat or weight easy.

It’s a process.

But, I will give you effective tips which can help you.

First, you should eliminate the causes of belly fat:

  • Stop drinking sodas
  • Stop drinking alcohol (especially beer)
  • Stop eating junk food
  • Go to bed earlier
  • Don’t sit all day
  • Stop eating at night
  • Change your diet

Now, do everything opposite:

  • Drink water (at least 8 glasses per day)
  • Don’t skip meals – breakfast especially, eat an apple for a dinner
  • Sleep enough (at least 7 hours)
  • Increase physical activities
  • Don’t eat after 7 p.m.
  • Eat high-fiber foods and high – protein foods
  • Exercise a lot
  • You must to post comments
0
0

There are many exercises that can strengthen your core however; those pesky muscles will never be seen if you have a layer of fat on your stomach. The MOST IMPORTANT part of getting a six-pack will be to tweak your diet while being consistent with your workouts.

Diet is 80% of getting abs and exercise is the other 20%. I would recommend that you do circuit/interval training coupled with eating clean: lean meats, whole grain carbs, healthy fats. Limit sugar and alcohol and completely cut out any processed foods (foods that come in a box are a no-no…Twinkies, protein bars, etc. should be eliminated).

  • You must to post comments
0
0

1) Keeping insulin levels low by avoiding foods containing sugar, grain and starch.  Enter ketosis if necessary. This allows your body to access stored fat.

2) Strength training with multi-joint compound exercises and interval training.

  • You must to post comments
0
0

It’s possible to reduce belly fat, and get abs things you need to follow is:

1: you need to focus on balance diet

2: you need to use some home remedies that helps in reducing Fat and increase your body metabolism.

3: increase protein intake 4

4: Workout for Flat stomach..

One more thing try to avoid continuous sitting, take a break of 2 to 3 minutes and have a walk..

1: Avoid Junk food

2: Drink Green Tea

3: Eat light lunch.

  • You must to post comments
0
0

Diet plays a vital role in staying fit and healthy. Cardio and ABS workout are one of the most recommended workouts for getting abs but if you’re just concentrating on your workout and not serious about your diet then you are away from achieving your flat tummy. As i discuss above diet plays an important role in staying fit and healthy. The foods having antioxidants will helps to boost your fat stomach routine more effective. Protein rich diet not only helps to boost your workouts but also responsible for healthy metabolism.

  • You must to post comments
Showing 5 results
Your Answer
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
Name*
E-mail*
Website