– 2 scoops Salted Caramel
– 3 tbs cocoa powder
– 3 ripe bananas
– 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with mixer or fork
3. Coat a brownie pan with nonstick spray and add batter to the pan distributing evenly. Optional: sprinkle with coconut flakes
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until fork comes out clean
5. Let cool and then try not to eat them all at once!
I’ve been making these for us
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 cup chocolate protein
Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until coconut oil and peanut butter melt, approximately 15-20 seconds.
Stir cocoa powder into coconut oil mixture. Add protein powder and stir to combine. Add maple syrup if additional sweetness is desired.
I pour in muffin pan to make a disk and
Freeze until fudge hardens.
Remove from muffin tin and enjoy! Store remaining fudge in the freezer or refrig.
- Guest answered 2 years ago