Losing 5 kgs weight in just one week is way too difficult. But here are some tips which may help you.
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffe or a tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism by 3–11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
The human body needs to burn roughly 3,500 calories to lose about 1 pound of fat. With that being said, you would need to burn 38,500 calories to lose 5kg. With the recommended caloric intake being roughly 2,000 calories, that means realistically you would probably only need to burn closer to 60,000 calories in the week, unless you don’t plan on eating at all.
Alternatively, you could also lose water weight. You would need to sweat out 5 liters of water to lose 5kg, but just remember, most people could only go 3 to 5 days without water so be careful.
- Eat more lean protein and vegetables. Limit your carb intake.
2. Consider meal replacements, including low-calorie shakes and bars.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
4. Get at least 150 minutes of cardio exercise each week.
5. Do 2 to 3 days of interval training.
6. Get 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night and limit your stress.
To start with the strategy of losing weight, first of all you should keep an eye on what precisely you are eating and how much of it. Eating habits will impact your weight to a higher extent. Eating healthy meals at regular intervals in a specific quantity will certainly bring good changes.