Here is a list of foods you can eat:
- Whole Eggs: They’re high in protein, healthy fats, and can make you feel full with a very low amount of calories.
- Potatoes: More specifically boiled potatoes can help you lose weight. They are high in potassium which is a nutrient that most people don’t get enough of and it can help control high blood pressure. You’ll also get full fast which in turn makes you eat less.
- Tuna: This is a low calorie high protein food. This is a lean fish so it doesn’t have much fat. This is what body builders use when they’re on a cut.
- Beans: This food tends to be high in protein and fiber, which leads to satiety.
- Leafy Vegetables: They are low in both calories and carbohydrates, but loaded with fiber. This can increase the volume of your dinner without increasing your calories. This is perfect to satisfy your hunger and help you lose weight at the same time.
- Fruit: It’s healthy and contains a lot of fiber. People that eat both fruits and vegetables are said to be the healthiest people out there. It’s tasty and healthy for you which is a good combo.
Losing weight naturally helps you to stay in that newly formed shape for longer than working out heavy with crash diet (which I personally detest).
Here is the most preferably way:
- Break up with the love of your life- Fast food.
- Start doing some form of workout. It need not be a heavy exercise but some form of physical activity.
- Start eating healthy fruits and vegetables.
- Pamper yourself by dedicating 7 hours on an average for sleep every day.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated and fit.
Most of the time, it is seen that people lose weight fast by ditching food altogether and when they start eating again; they become the original size again.
So, the motto here is to choose the correct tactic to lose weight. Never ditch food. Because at the end of the day, you have to feed yourself and you will tend to overeat. Instead try cardio exercises with a bit of yoga and a lot of healthy food. That way, you will be satiated yet reduce fat.
The main component to lose weight is calories. Try to create a calorie deficit everyday but eat more low- calorie density food. Keep that in mind.
On the brighter side, I have many friends who lost 5–6 kgs in 1 month. If they can, you can too. Just don’t stop eating and start working out.