You’ve asked a correct question. But it depends what you mean under the word ‘safe’. To answer this question I want to give you some sort of a description of this product. And if wish to know even more I’ll leave the resource pages, where you can find if not to all, then to most of your questions about Plexus Slim.
Let’s start from the very beginning. Plexus Slim is a weight loss product that is supposed to make you see the results within two weeks of using. But is it possible, I will give you the answer in the end.
Plexus Slim ingredients and side effects
- The first one is Green Coffee Bean Extract. It consists of 50% is chlorogenic acid and less than 2% – Caffeine) It’s used here to improve blood sugar and metabolism. It’s sounds good, but the problem is that there is no information about the amount of this ingredient. Not the proper dosage may cause: headaches, heart problems, mood changes, etc.
NOTE! That there are not much studies on this ingredient, so you don’t know what are the long-term consequences of using it.
- Contains Garcinia Cambogia which research shows it is safe and effective for weight loss, and this is the only one ingredient which is confirmed by the researchers, that helps to lose weight.
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): Niacin rich form of chromium meant to stabilize an increase in blood sugar.
- Xylooligosaccharide is know as a prebiotic that supports gut bacteria. And is a natural sweetener.
- Cellulose Gum is often used in weight loss diets to give the food a thicker and creamier consistency, making it that much more appealing to consumers.
NOTE! This ingredient may cause stomach problems, such as: stomachaches, inflammation, etc.
- Mulberry Fruit Extract is used to help reduce the rate of digestion sugars have in the gut, therefore allowing blood sugar to remain regulated.
All these ingredients when put together are supposed to give you good results in losing weight. But it’s only in theory.
In real life customers complained about the awful taste of the product and no visible results. So, this may happen to everyone. That’s why I don’t think that it is a useful and a ‘must have’ product. You should understand that this ‘Pink Drink’ won’t make you lose weight if at the same time you’re gonna eat everything you see and lead not a healthy lifestyle and do not have enough of movement in your life. It’s not a sort of magic drink that will make you lose weight, no, it’s impossible.
The only thing that may help you to lose weight is in you – it’s in your mind, you should decide that you want it, you want to lose weight. And start asking yourself a question ‘How I can do it?’ and look for the right answers and people. Maybe you will join a sports team, you will go to the gym or a swimming pool. Or simply start with eating healthy food and reducing the amount of calories you eat everyday to 1200–1500 calories per day, and after some time you’ll see real results, real changes. That’s what will motivate you to move forward to fight for your happiness and perfect-looking body. Everything depends on you, not on ‘Pink drinks’, everything should start with you. Make a choice to change your life, start today.
P.S. And my opinion about safety of this product. According to the information I’ve studied I don’t consider it as a safe product, mostly because of two reasons + one more:
- If the ingredients had long-term researches and were confirmed as safe and useful in Weight Loss sphere, than yes I would trust this product.
- And the second thing is that if it was safe you wouldn’t so big amount of side effects.
- And the last one, don’t trust the advertisements, this company has huge marketing with sellers and reviewers, who will live good comments, but it’s not always true.
Plexus is a health and wellness company that provides much more than weight loss. If you want to balance your blood sugar and reap the benefits of a healthy thyroid, then yes! Plexus Slim works, has also passed clinical studies, and has been proven safe and effective.
The name “slim” is misleading, I would have named it, Plexus Balance because, while losing weight can be an awesome side effect, it’s not the sole purpose of the little pink drink.
Plexus is a health and wellness company that concentrates on gut health. I have personally had fabulous success with using the plexus Triplex. I am an ambassador with Plexus. I never suggest that someone just use the slim product and if they are looking to lose weight they need to stay committed and concentrate on the good things that are happening to their body and health. Through consistency these products work!
Plexus slim is our most popular product. A diabetic friendly, berry flavored drink you mix with water (not a meal replacement) that balances blood sugar levels, and keeps cholesterol and lipids at healthy levels. **Newly formulated with prebiotics to support your gut health** The overall benefits that come with a balanced body are better sleep, better ability to focus, reduced binge eating and desires for unhealthy foods, loss of sugar cravings which then prevents the roller coaster of energy bursts and crashes, and fat loss (if and only if you have fat to lose). It helps you lose weight and inches by burning fat, not muscle. People who don’t need to lose weight also take this for the health benefits and focus; so don’t let the name mislead you. This drink is for OVERALL health where weight loss can be a major added side effect. It is a restart button for your body, getting it back to functioning the way it was originally designed to function.
I hope this helps!
I’ve worked at a pharmacy before and I’ve never seen this before odds are it’s either new or barely used. But I would tell you to talk to your wife and tell her it’s not the best option to aid in weight loss. It will not help you in the long run and no matter how credible it is it’ll harm your body internally. The best thing is proper nutrition and activity.
No. I wouldn’t take any fat loss supplement. I have never used any nor will I ever. Just eat healthier. That’s all there is to it. And if that’s not possible then the fat will just come back after she’s done taking the pills. So instead of taking them I would have to say have a really good diet and do an adequate amount of exercise.
I hope you an amazing day!