New to the Jump Rope Community and haven’t jumped rope since Middle School!

0
0

New to the Jump Rope Community and haven’t jumped rope since Middle School! I am excited to be here! Does everyone here use the crossrope jump ropes? Recommendations?

  • You must to post comments
0
0

I’m using the golds gym speed rope from Walmart for $2.50.

  • You must to post comments
0
0

I do love my Crossropes but I have a Nike speed rope that I bought at academy for around $12 & I love it too!

  • You must to post comments
0
0

I use lots of different ropes depends on what I’m working. In my gym bag I typically carry a Rogue cable speed rope. Nothing beats a Heavy Crossrope tho, they have that design down, it’s perfection.

  • You must to post comments
0
0

Not everyone uses them. I have 2 from crossrope and one generic. Love all 3. Just start jumping. Use whatever you can. If you like it, buy the good ropes. If you want to save money, buy what you can. No one will call you out for your ropes. Just jump.

  • You must to post comments
0
0

I use my Crossropes almost exclusively…about 95% or the time. The other 5% I use my Punk Rope!

  • You must to post comments
Showing 5 results
Your Answer
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
Name*
E-mail*
Website