Losing weight is a work of patience. You will able to see result only if you don’t give up. So, I’ll suggest you not to get demotivated if you are unable to lose 10kgs in 30 Days. Just stick to following schedule and you will see results.
Some useful tips:
1. One average sized lemon in a glass of water , with empty stomach, early morning.
2. Go for one hour walk, early morning with empty stomach because in doing so all the energy required by your body while walking will be produced by burning fat.
3. Stop using sugar. Because when we half of the amount of sugar we consume is broken into Glucose , which is entirely absorbed by our body and other half is broken into Fructose, which is accumulated in our body as fat.
Simply saying: If you consume 2 tablespoons of sugar, then you are adding one tablespoon of fat to your body.
You can use honey in place of sugar.
4. Stop consuming cold drinks because they have very high sugar contents.
5. Eat nuts. They will make you feel fuller for longer durations.
6. Drink lots of water.
7.Consume Green Salad.
8. Do cardio exercises.
9. You can also join dancing classes to lose weight quickly.
10. Do skipping. It helps in burning fat quite quickly.
11. If you know how to swim, then start swimming regularly.
It all depends on what kind of diet and what kind of workout you are doing. So thinking about losing weight, you should take these into consideration.
1) NEVER DO DIETING. All you have to do is to restrict your diet.
2) THINK ABOUT YOUR TARGET. Plan accordingly and try to implement as fast as you can.
3) I think you should do cardio workout in order to lose your weight.
No and yes. Yes, you can reduce 10kg in a month with all the fad diets. No, you can’t maintain that weight loss for long. Make a plan that you can follow your whole life, a healthy plan. Losing weight is not same as healthy weight loss. Your body should be gradually allowed to adjust to the changes in diet and exercise. Be patient; don’t follow all the stupid diet plans which you can’t follow for long. Think and make a plan for yourself. Hope you understood.