There are three steps I did to lose my weight.
- Exercise. Through moving more, more calories were burnt and level of cortisol or the stress hormones has been lowered. Exercising has also given me more than losing fat – it also helped in improving the mood.
- Healthy Diet. Shifting diet is always hard. Foods that were eliminated are sugary including soda and fruit juices, processed foods, fine carbs and as well as foods that contains MSG.
- Weight loss supplement. To aid both of healthy diet and exercise, I took gottru. It helps in boosting the metabolism in the body and at the same time helps on eliminating the cravings for foods that are unhealthy.
I’m glad that you workout. Realize one thing. Your thighs and love handles are the toughest opponents ever in weight loss routine. They’ll hold on to you firmly and it’d seem almost impossible to get rid of one or both of them. Follow these steps. May be helpful to you.
1. Keep going: Despite the form, type, nature of exercise, every exercise is beneficial. There’s NOTHING called a bad workout. Just don’t give up if you initially don’t see results.
2. Try specific workouts: To lose love handles, try
1. Brazilian sit-ups.
2. Side planks
3. High cross knee sprints.
These exercises target the oblique and you’ll see the results very soon.
3. Drink a lot of water: Frequent urination was a motivating sign for me (may sound silly but I felt this way). It was like my fat got dissolved and wanted to get out of my body. Jokes apart, water is the key ingredient in weight loss diet universally. Even if you drink plenty of water now, increase it. It’s all beneficial.
Good luck. Keep going.
Health is most important Part for Human. Health is wealth. A healthy man enjoys his life perfectly. If you want to good health follow health rule. Many Health experts tell many rules for health but I know if you follow this 6 rule I can tell you will get a Good Result.
1. Eat Breakfast Every Day
The first meal you eat in the morning truly “breaks the fast” and gets your metabolism moving for the day. Don’t skip it!
2. Eat Vegetables and Fruits
Aim for at least two cups of fruit and 2½ cups of vegetables every day. Grab an apple, peach or pear for the road. Take sliced fruit for a snack. Put lettuce and tomato on a sandwich or order a salad.
3. Make Protein Count
Young men need protein to fuel developing muscles. Eat less red meat and more chicken, turkey and pork. Eat fish at least two times a week. Regularly eat plant-based proteins such as tofu, beans and lentils.
Be selective with the fat you eat. Limit fries, onion rings and nachos. Eat heart-healthy fat sources such as olive oil, canola oil, walnuts, almonds and avocado.
Young men need 1,000 milligrams of calcium each day for bone and tooth health. What young men do prior to age 30 is crucial to having. Food is your best source of calcium. Aim for three servings of low-fat dairy products, such as milk, yogurt or cheese every day.
5. Vitamin D
You also need vitamin D good for bone health. Especially if there is little to no fortified milk or fish in your diet, consider a supplement containing at least 600 IU.
6. Iron-Rich Foods
Iron is important for energy. You likely can get enough iron by eating iron-fortified cereal, leafy greens or a handful of raisins each day. Young men need just eight milligrams of iron per day. Women need more iron than men.