Can’t you find even 20 minutes to exercise?
If not, you seriously need to rethink your work schedule.
Start eating proper
- Cut down sugar intake, remove it completely if you can – This will bring down your weight.
- Eat green leafy vegetables and fruits.
- Go for a walk early morning for 20 minutes, I am sure you have that time.
My advice would be
- Cut on carbs and take (spicy) salads. Bcuz pepper burns your calories
- lemon and fruit juice keeps u light
- Skip the elevator.
- Park your car a little far every day
- Do not use Skype or Microsoft office lync or work phone. Walk to the person and get ur things done
- Eat only when you are hungry. And do a mindful eating. Eat in a small plate.
- Cut caffeine and tea. Seriously green tea did no good for me.
- Drink only hot water. Quit taking soda.
- Quit drinking and smoking. Instead go to parties and dance till ur feet aches.
- Hear inspiring music
- Check your weight regularly. And appreciate yourself.
- Take hot shower.
- The reason I emphasize on eating and drinking warm is.. When you are in a cold environment your body normally needs to burn calories to increase your body temperature. It starts to burn fat BUT it also pushes your food carving threshold higher. Your body will prepare itself to suck all the unwanted calories from the food you intake and store it, just in case the temperature worsens. You normally feel hungry earlier during colder days. So to keep your mind and body relaxed, try keeping yourself warm enough.
- Never hit the bed soon after your dinner.
There are 24 hrs in a day. You work 11 hrs and let’s assume sleep for 8 hrs. That still leaves you 5 hrs of doing something productive. What so you do in those 5 hrs?
Let’s be honest that only food is never going to bring you in shape it has to be coupled with exercise. There are no magic diets that will give you awesome body or pills that will give you six pack. What you need to have is a balance diet.. low fat, high protein, enough carbohydrates, law salt, law saturated fats like butter, high on vitamins. So basically a good diet is your regular home food eat in moderation. Give up on burgers, pizzas, colas and chips. Eat fruits, salads and regular home cooked food. Reduce red meat and eat white meat such as lean chicken breast or steamed fish. Eat everything in moderation. Believe me, there is no magic diet. Fad diets will make you hungry and with fat they will kill lot of muscles too leaving you weak and unhappy. So make a diet change that you can follow your whole life. And yes atleast walk 40 minutes a day. If you can’t find time to exercise be pretty sure that you will spend lot of time in hospitals later in your life.