Breakfast suggestions – eat sumptuously. Fruits. Oatmeal with nuts or cereals (oats are much healthier than any readymade cereals). Make sure you include nuts in the breakfast. Avoid black coffee or black tea. If you’re comfortable with milk, prefer plain milk or café latte or tea with milk.
Alternatively you can eat whole grain bread. Toasted, made into a sandwich, and grilled – however you like it. Avoid cheese and creamy dressings. Use peanut butter, lean proteinacious meats like chicken or sausage or even tofu / cottage cheese if you’re a vegetarian. Also drink milk, and eat a handful of nuts.
For lunch – eat veggies, like zucchini French beans potatoes bell peppers shallots. you can grill them and toss in a little oil and probably add a little Tabasco and salt pepper for taste. If you prefer to salad make sure you don’t use creamy dressings. Use olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Try including lentils, plain yogurt, maybe a slice of toast or two on the mornings when you eat cereal for lunch.
Breakfast generally has to as large as possible for a good physique. For maintaining your flat stomach, you need to eat good complex carbs, enough quality protein and saturated fat. In general you’re looking to eat more frequently for that metabolic rate to increase.
Breakfast: 2 scoops of oats, mixed with 400 ml milk. 2-3 eggs will really fuel you for the day when consumed in the morning. Also directly after brushing your teeth, you should consume a minimum of 350 ml of water. It boosts you metabolism for you to burn fat more effectively.
Lunch: If you’re a non vegetarian you can consume grilled or boiled chicken, along with roti and rice, although you may wanna regulate rice based on your lifestyle. A green salad will do wonders for that fiber goal, so you can digest your food more effectively.
Breakfast: you should never skip breakfast it provides kick start to our day and it is the most important meal of the day.
These foods not only provide us with energy but also help us in maintaining our weight
Lunch: include veggies curd and chapati in your lunch
Drink lots of water.
- The South Indian superfoods are millets like Jovar, Bajar, & Ragi. These foods yield a strong & healthy body. Savor the foods like Jona Rava Idli & Dosa, Neer Dosa, Pesarattu (Green gram) Dosa, Ragi wheat Dosa, Soya Dosa, Appams (rice & coconut pancakes), Medu Vada, Oats Idli, Oats Upma and Oats Dosa.
- High protein Oats – A mix of boiled Oats, yogurt, milk, 1tsp protein powder. Refrigerate the mix overnight and have for breakfast topped up with fruits, nuts, chia seeds & flax seeds.
- Brown bread toasts – Toast the bread and top it up with healthy spreads like peanut butter or something your taste buds wish for & toppings like fruits, nuts, chia seeds, flax seeds.
- Morning fruit bowl with crunchy nuts, chia seeds, and flax seeds
- Oatmeal topped with fruits, nuts, and seeds
- Cereals with crunchy nuts and coconut flakes tossed in coconut oil/Olive oil
- Scrambled eggs
- Banana chia pudding
- Coffee with cinnamon
- Almond milk coffee with flax seeds/chia seeds
- Indian Authentic thalis
- Oats paratha & roti
- Broccoli rice with some healthy curry
- Beans Thoran, potato curry & rice
- Low-fat yogurt chicken recipes
- Fish (who can forget this!!)
- Keto curries (keto is high protein & low carb diet)