While planning your meal, here are a few tips on how to make the best diet plan to reduce belly fat for yourself:
1. Always eat something healthy after you wake up and before you work out to start up your metabolism and keep it revving.
2. Make salads the main star of your meal, since they fill up your stomach and don’t have too many calories.
3. Go easy on the store-bought dressings or better still, skip it altogether. Whip up something yourself that is much healthier and tastier without any additives.
4. Drink lots of water throughout the day. This will prevent water retention and will help to flush out any toxins from your body.
5. Do not entirely skip carbs. Instead, try to eat a limited amount of carbs every day to keep your body’s need for carbohydrates in check. For instance, if you like roti cut it down to 1 roti instead of 2 or 3.
6. Always go light on dinner. Dinner is the time when your body starts to wind down for the day, so stay away from anything heavy. Plan a light meal for the night, like a clear soup, a piece of chicken with half a cup of salad, or maybe just a fruit or a glass of milk.
7. Last but not the least, plan on getting enough sleep. Sleep early since you’re having a light dinner. Staying up late will make you feel hungry again and you’ll need to eat.
Well to be honest there is no such thing called best diet or stuffs like that, diet perhaps is based on your weight, height macros level, even daily requirement of nutritional value, won’t go into much detail.
If you workout go ahead, keep up the good work. But remember one thing have proper n clean food by clean I meant to say have egg whites, chicken 150–200gm daily, meat.
If vegetarian then have paneer, all green veg. Sprouts, try having lots of salads and sometime boiled veg.
With that don’t consume too much of salt add a pinch of it and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle by regularly exercising.
The best diet to reduce belly fat would be a high protein and fiber and low carb diet. Some specific pointers you can follow are:
- Avoid sugar and sweetened drinks.
- Steer clear of butter and ghee.
- Try to stick to simple Indian fare throughout the week so that one meal out over the weekend can then be an indulgence for you. Stay away from Indian sweets and fried delicacies.
- If you eat non-veg food, stick to kebabs.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of water.
Diet has always been a major contributor to a weight loss program, though reducing overall body weight is recommended, which will lead to reducing belly fat too.
Indian diet is abundantly rich in millets and whole grains, if cooked with little variations, with keeping your goal in the mind you can achieve good results.