I’ve only just started and the first week I was feeling so terrible because I ate some candy. I seen a thing on here that said one candy isn’t going to make you fat just like one salad won’t make you thin and it’s made me feel so much better about things
1) Diets only work as long as you’re on it. You gain it all back as you go off of it.
2) VLCDs fuck up your metabolism permanently.
3) Overtraining is actually a thing and can be severely detrimental to your goals.
4) A single cheat meal once/twice a month won’t fuck you up.
5) Rest days are really crucial for your physical as well as mental health.
I wish I didn’t fear carbohydrates when I first started out, I now live on oats, fruits, grains, starches, veg, seeds, nuts. I’m thriving, coming second and third in elite marathons, not bad considering I smoked for 7 years plus many other unhealthy habits