Reusable Gel Ice Pack | Cold Therapy for Back Pain
Do you know ice massage is an effective treatment for back pain? Medical experts, as well as therapists, normally use ice massage for the control of pains in different body parts. Lower back pain is among the most dangerous conditions. Therefore, it is recommended to think about its symptoms, causes, and possible treatments.
Symptoms of Lower Back Pain:
In most of the cases, patients experience varying symptoms. This pain removes naturally in the early stages. However, treatments become necessary if the pain persists for more than 3 months. Following symptoms are important for the patients.
- Pain or swelling in the back.
- Severe pain while lifting weights.
- Problem while walking, running, swimming or jumping.
- Stiffness in the muscles.
Causes of Back Pain:
It is essential to learn about the causes of back pain. Common reasons for back muscle pain include the following.
- Awkward fall.
- Sports-related injury.
- Twisting motion.
- Sudden jerk or movement.
- Inflamed back.
- Significant stiffness.
- Muscle spasm.
Use Ice Massage:
Yes, ice massage is a proven treatment with excellent outcomes. This treatment is considered easy, time-saving and result oriented. In most of the conditions, therapists use modern technologies. Do you know any ice massage technology? Think about Reusable Gel Ice Pack. This is a specialized product with interesting features and outcomes. It has following application features for the users.
- It is quick.
- Easy to use.
- Offers significant relief.
Patients including athletes or laymen experiencing the lower back pain should consider the impressive benefits of using this pack. Visit The Coldest Water store where you can get further details about the Reusable Gel Ice Pack. It is very simple to treat the back pain quickly with the help of ice pack. It is also effective to minimize swelling, sore back, muscle strain, and sprain.
How Does It Work?
Actually, it has a complete science behind the functioning. Reusable Gel Ice Pack provides quick relief from the pain in following ways.
- Slows the rate of inflammation. This directly reduces the swelling which appeared after the accident.
- It numbs the tissues present in the lower back muscles. It is just like a local anesthetic.
- Controls the nerve impulses. According to experts, applying the Reusable Gel Ice Pack for 20 minutes slows the impulse rate which directly restricts reaction of painful spasm.
- It reduces the tissue damage.
- Manipulates the gentle tissues in lower back muscles.
How to Apply Ice Pack?
Using this ice pack is more effective in the first 48 hours after injury. It would be better to provide ice massage to the injured area within 24 to 48 hours. This has a direct effect on veins. During the cold therapy, blood circulation slows down and it is a beneficial point. It helps to avoid soreness and swelling in the back. After removing the ice pack, veins become normal and blood supply begins at a faster rate. This brings more nutrients to the back muscles.