Sleep Cool Even In Hotter and Arid Regions on Coldest Mattress
More than 75 % of the population of the globe stays in tropical regions. Tropics and subtropical regions are hotter when compared to other regions like polar region. Parts of Africa, South Asia, America, and Australia have an average temperature of around 20 to 25 degrees during night time. It is really difficult to sleep cool on mattresses because it is too hot.
The ideal temperature for sleeping and outside temperature does not match. This is why it takes a lot of time to fall into a deep sleep and also the reason behind disturbed sleep. In most of the parts of the world, people spend a lot of energy and money on air conditioning units.
How to Maintain Cooler Room Temperature?
In order to have sleep cool, you need to keep the room cooler as much as possible. Here are few tips about how you can keep your room and mattress cooler.
- During daytime, keep blinds and windows closed. Keep the room closed especially when outside temperature is very hot.
- If your home is multistory building then shift your bedroom to lower floors. Lower floors cool comparatively early as they are close to the earth.
- Place coolers and table fans in the room for daytime and run them when it is extremely hot outside.
- You can sleep cool on terraces and sleep outside in the backyard or front yard. But this is very risky and you are prone to mosquito bites.
- You can plant trees around your home or place plants near windows; they help a lot in keeping your surroundings cool.
- Buy The Coldest Mattress from the coldest water brand and forget all of the above things.
Things to do for Better Sleeping Habits:
- Drink as much as water you can. Water keeps your body temperature in control and on cooler sides. Avoid getting dehydrated during summer days.
- Use light clothes, like pajamas, extra size t-shirts, cotton gowns, light bed sheets and pillow covers.
- You can sleep late in the night when it starts to get cooler and wake up late. Or you can go for an early noon nap.
- Drink a lot of fluids, fruits, and eat in smaller but more number of meals
- Use cold packs.
- You can shower often, especially before going to the bed.
- Place ice cube pan in front of fan or window.
Best Option to Go For:
It is really difficult to do all such things mentioned in the above paragraphs. As doing these things can be a tiresome and almost impossible job in a busy day to day schedule. There is a single solution for all your heat-related issues and sleep cool. Buy The Coldest Mattress and Coldest Pillow from the cold water website.
They are available at an economical price and comes with a complete warranty against manufacturing defects. The Coldest Mattress and Coldest Pillows are laboratories tested. The Coldest Mattress has been manufactured after a far-reaching research by health experts and doctors. Do not waste your money and efforts on a variety of remedies, just grab the mattress today and forget heating issues for the whole lifetime. It has a lifetime replacement warranty against manufacturing defects. Book your own mattress now at here.